Outside Sales Manager—Lethbridge
Kost Fire Safety , a leading industrial fire and safety equipment retail and service provider with six locations serving southern Alberta for over 60 years, seeking Outside Sales Manager to partner with management to develop and implement sales and marketing plan to meet business objectives to grow and expand customer base. Take a full charge of all outside sales activities in Lethbridge and surrounding area. Work collaboratively with sales associates and service teams for achieving revenue goals and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate technical sales skills and product knowledge in all areas of the business
- Develop annual & monthly sales plan that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Responsible for sourcing and developing new customers in current and new industries
- Maintaining and building upon business relationships with existing customers, support local branches on day to day operation when needed.
- Develop strategies, action plans and proposals to engage new and existing customers ensuring competitive pricing while maximizing profitability
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activities
- Provide monthly report to the management, including performance to plan, variance analysis and new customer contacts
- Work collaboratively with head office and branch managers to develop an annual sales plan and support the execution of the plan throughout the year.
- Build and expand an outside sales force to cover all southern Alberta
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience in related field
- Self-starter with track record for growing sales and customer base
- Strong Knowledge of industrial Fire and Safety equipment (gas monitors, breathing apparatus, fall protection, fire protection and fire suppression equipment, personal protection equipment PPE….)
- Team player, Computer and Microsoft Office literate,
Kost Fire Safety, a leading fire safety service provider, serving southern Alberta since 1956, currently hiring Sprinkler Systems Installer Techniciansacross our locations in Medicine Hat and Lethbridge:
Fire Sprinkler System Installer Journeyman
Fire Sprinkler System Installer apprentices (2nd year to 4th year)
• Inspection and/or testing of fire sprinkler systems, repairs & installs including but not limited to wet, dry and pre-action systems
• Completes required paperwork/reports on each customer job including: deficiencies for repair, daily time, progress, duration, record parts, and material.
• Assist customers with all questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
• Other duties as requested and/or assigned.
• Minimum 2 year experience and must possess a Journeyman’s License. Third and fourth year apprentices will be considered.
• Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with little or no supervision.
• Adhere to quality and safety requirements.
• Ability to obtain industry certifications within a set company training schedule as required.
• A valid and clean driver’s license.
Kost Fire Safety is offering a competitive remuneration and benefits. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.