Kost Fire Safety, a leading fire safety service provider, serving southern Alberta since 1956, currently hiring a hands-on SERVICE COORDINATOR in Fire Extinguisher and Kitchen Suppression System for our location in Lethbridge:
- Partner with branch manager in coordinating day-to-day shop activities in a timely -manner
- Supervising and scheduling the activities of the service personnel, as well as being a hands-on technician.
- Collaborate with Branch manager to ensure jobs are completed on time
- Oversee Inventory integrity of service parts, tools, equipment
- Communicate with management and follow-up on issues
- Follow up on all service regulation and codes
- Oversee administrative duties- work orders, time sheets, purchase orders
- Assist customer and service technicians in diagnosis and repair
- Support branch manager with parts and services issues
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous Experience in various areas Fire Safety services
- Clean driver abstract
- Previous experience managing a team
- must be organized, professional, and an effective communicator
Kost Fire Safety offers competitive salaries and benefits based on experience. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.