KOST FIRE AND SAFETY an industry leader serving Southern Alberta and Alberta’s Gas & Oil Industry for over 65 years is currently hiring an Outside Sales Representative to partner with management to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to meet business objectives and to grow and expand it’s customer base. Work collaboratively with store managers, sales associates, and service teams for achieving revenue goals and customer satisfaction while taking full charge of all sales activities .
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Demonstrate technical sales skills and product knowledge in all areas of the business
· Responsible for sourcing and developing new customers in current and new industries
· Maintaining and building upon business relationships with existing customers,
· Develop strategies, action plans and proposals to engage new and existing customers ensuring competitive pricing while maximizing profitability
· Work collaboratively with head office and branch managers to develop and execute a sales plan that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
· Support management and branches on day to day operation when needed.
· Monitor market tends as well as customer and competitor activities
· Build and expand an outside sales force to cover all of southern Alberta
· Provide management with full activity reports on a regular basis.
· Minimum 3 years outside sales experience in related field
· Self-starter with track record for growing sales and customer base
· Strong Knowledge of industrial Fire and Safety equipment (gas monitors, breathing apparatus, fall protection, fire protection and fire suppression equipment, personal protection equipment PPE….)
· Team player, Computer and Microsoft Office literate,
· Valid driver License and clean driver abstract.
Only qualified candidates with appropriate experience and requirements need apply. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Kost Fire Safety offers a competitive wage, incentive, and benefit package and relocation to out of town candidates.