Kost Fire Safety, a leader in fire and industrial safety, serving Southern Alberta since 1956, is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative ( part-time) for our location in Brooks
- Assist in day-to-day store operation
- Assist and accommodate walk-in and on-phone customers
- Inventory counting, Ordering, and restocking
- Promote and execute sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Sales experience is an asset
- Computer literate
- Fire and Industrial safety knowledge is an asset (Gas monitors, breathing apparatus, fall protection, fire protection equipment, personal protection equipment PPE….)
Only qualified candidates with appropriate experience and requirements need apply. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
KOST FIRE AND SAFETY an industry leader serving Southern Alberta and Alberta’s Gas & Oil Industry for over 65 years is currently hiring a Fire Extinguisher Technician for its locations in Medicine Hat & Lethbridge.
Main scope of work includes and not limited to:
- Inspect, repair, and test fire extinguishers and fire suppression systems using hand tools, hydrostatic test equipment, and monitoring devices
- Dismantle and examine extinguisher parts, extinguishing agents, and expelling means. Replace worn or damaged parts
- Hydro-test Low & high-pressure cylinders
- Clean and recharge extinguishers with approved materials
- Assist in fire safety inspection
- Working conditions may include restricted movement, dusty conditions (protection gears provided), lifting or carrying of heavy objects
- Meet, Greet, and assist customers with their inquiries on fire and safety equipment, services and sales
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a current, clean drivers abstract.
- Able to travel and overnight if required.
- Skills in inspection, repair, maintenance and testing fire safety equipment.
- Knowledge of safety equipment and products
- Ability to work with small tools and ability to lift 55lbs
- Ability to work independently
- Competent computer skills
- Sales, retails, and customer service experience is an asset
- Kitchen fire suppression, fire Sprinkler, fire alarm, or smoke detectors experience is an asset
- Fire extinguisher maintenance and high-pressure hydro testing experience is an asset.
- 1-year industry experience is an asset
Candidates with appropriate certification and experience are preferred. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Kost Fire Safety offers a competitive wage, incentive, and benefit package. Also offers relocation to out of town certified candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent