The FLIR i7 thermal imaging camera is the perfect temperature troubleshooting tool, especially if you are new to thermography. The FLIR i7 is loaded with features and is a fraction of the price of other cameras.
- An infrared image resolution of 140 X 140 shows you the complete picture instantly, capturing and storing thousands of temperature measurements in each thermal image, as opposed to a single temperature measurement at a single spot
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.10°C helps you find problems faster and easier, a critical feature for condition monitoring of thermally sensitive targets
- Optimized temperature range from -4 to 482°F (-20 to 250°C)
- Focus free lens for convenient viewing
- High resolution, colour, 2.8″ (71mm) LCD screen
- Spot (center) measurement mode
- Pocket sized and fully automatic design makes it incredibly easy-to-use even for first time users, perfect for general purpose use
- Extremely lightweight, only 13 oz., resulting in less user fatigue
- Double molded design with easy grip handle construction meets IP43 dust/ splash-proof standards
- Li-ion rechargeable battery is replaceable and lasts >4hrs continuous use
- MicroSD card stores up to 5000 fully radiometric JPEG format images
- Thumbnail image gallery allows quick search of stored imagesWhat’s included:
FLIR Tools, SD card adapters, hard case and battery charger
This general purpose thermal imaging camera is ideal for detecting internal winding problems in motors; spotting mechanical wear on machinery; checking for hot spots in electrical boxes; finding moisture damage during building inspections; and performing energy audits in HVAC systems.
There are no reviews yet.